Thursday 9 June 2011

OCA Course: Rain.

Rain: As I've been pointing out in some of the latest posts, we haven't had any for months, so I was getting worried I'd have to substitute with a hosepipe (if they don't ban them). However, I went to post some letters at my "local" post office (a 10 mile round trip) a couple of days ago - warm and sunny, so only wearing a T-shirt and jeans, and lo-and-behold, got caught out with a short, sharp shower. I had to sit in the car for a few minutes, but turned on the digital compact for a few more wet windscreen shots. Here's one used for the magazine cover. It's nothing unusual, but the shower was, and you have to make the best of what you are dealt. I carry the compact a lot now, it's saved a few situations and the picture quality is excellent.



This is my last exercise. The "Last Post" - listen carefully and you might hear the bugler. (Actually it isn't - there are a few comments to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment